Sunday, October 11, 2009

EXTRA Small???.....I'll pass!


Now look...I know this may be an ignorant/random rant but I just felt it necessary to express my opinion on this matter....Size XS should not exist for grown men!!! I repeat!!.....Size Extra Small should not exist for grown men!! I originally became opposed to the men's XS while working at the Gap and I came across some shirts in the men's section that were that size. WTF??? I mean if companies want to go along with the "tighter is cooler" theme then why not just be like Forever 21/Heritage 1981 and make your sizes fit small? That way.....a guy who is little in stature may be able to ask for a Small shirt without having to sound dainty in asking for an Extra Small. Just look at the words: Extra Small. "Yeah, man....that shirt is small, but this shirt is EXTRA small!" It even SOUNDS ridiculous! I know this was random, but I just wanted to give you all a brief look into the mind of Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment