Monday, August 24, 2009

What was I thinking??!!!???


I know I don't have too many followers, but this questions been on my mind for a while and I thought I'd ask people for some feedback just because I'm curious and I think it's a funny topic....What's one item of clothing that you own and when you look at it today, if u haven't already gotten rid of it, makes you say, "What was I thinking??!!!" Mine would have to be a pair of black and red AJF 5s. I don't know WHY I bought them, but I did. And now I regret it. lol. I need to sell them and try and get some kind of money out of this BLD. lol. What's yours??

2 comments:

  1. Hold up--you're not really a Jordan dude, but you bought THOSE?! You'd be better off with something from the signature line, fam! Even some Spizikes or Dub-Zeros are better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tisk tisk... LET THE JUDGMENT COMMENCE! I can't believe you bought these lol

    ReplyDelete