Friday, January 15, 2010

#8: Louis Vuitton Jasper




This shoe made my list (not because I'm a huge Kanye fan) because a RAPPER collaborated with one of the most popular and influential design houses in the entire world to make a shoe!! I mean yeah Jay-Z and 50 Cent may have joined with Reebok, and Eminem may have teamed up with Jordan Brand,but Kanye got with LOUIS VUITTON!! How crazy is that???!! I could've put every shoe from the collection on here, but me being the high top sneaker fan that i am....i went with the Jaspers. They're not "high" tops exactly, but you get what I mean, compared to the two other shoes in his Louis V collection. I like the grey and pink pair the best, but I think they're both great. Too bad I won't b able to afford these any time soon. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment