Thursday, January 14, 2010

I do what I want! (c) HurtMEEZY

Sooo....I know we're well into 2010, but I was looking at all these Top Sneakers of 2009 lists and realized I never made one of my own. And thought it may be kinda late I said F it cuz it's my blog and "I'll do what I want!" lol So here's my top 10. Hope you enjoy and maybe even agree with a couple. But if not...oh well cuz it's MY LIST!




#10: TK Supra
When I first saw this shoe I fell in love!! I nagged my girlfriend at tha time about getting them because she said she was going to get them for me as an anny gift but I was like...if you're not getting them then let me know because I'll just do it myself so I don't miss out. However, it turned out that the shoe was MASS produced (sever understatement) so "missing out" wasn't even an option. That mass production is the reason why it's #10 on my list. I appreciate Supra and Terry Kennedy for making the sure accessible to fans of the shoe and TK alike, but I feel like there could have been a better middle ground between Yeezy availability and Chuck Taylor All Star availability. Plus I think they went too far with the various colorways. I think the best colorways are the two pictured here and the black suede boys. Other than those....I'll #Stockton

No comments:

Post a Comment